Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Finally....

Tomorrow AM is my first consultation with a nutrionist. I only made this appointment five weeks ago. The timing is perfect, since I have a lot of travel related questions. And perhaps get a good bread recipe.

Magnum won the battle tonight in the "War of the Window Perch". He's happily snoring. Adira got so happy to get her "treat" that she chased one of her mice around for a while. Quite unusual - most of the time she just chews their tail off and leaves the rest.

I need to figure out how to get photos on here so that you can meet my furballs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home