Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Sometimes I just shake my head...

I am trying not to generalize here, but sometimes guys can just drive me crazy! For example, I have a friend who has been interested in wanted to develop our friendship into a relationship. I like him a lot - we have the same sense of humor, and share a lot of the same ideas.

The one thing that I can see as an issue is our schedules. I'm more a morning person, and he's the night owl (sometimes going to bed when I get up). I can see this being a problem if we're supposed to spend more time together. For example, last night we decided to get together and see a movie. We agreed that as soon as I finished work, and he was up and ready, we'd go.

I was done with work around 10:30 AM and called him on my way home. I'm still waiting for a call. I don't know if he is still waiting to get his act together, or is just dissing me. For someone that is interested in spending time together, it's quite maddening that he can't get things together to keep a simple date!

Okay, enough ranting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home