Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Funny thing about pain....

There are times that I can push past the pain. When I was dragging my laundry to the laundry room and walking back to my apartment, I had face "zappers" of electric shocks across my right cheek and upper jaw. Once I got preoccupied with hanging my tops, putting clothes in the dryer, then running back to check the air mattress, I didn't experience any zappers.

Now I think I'm just too tired to care...but I truly wonder if I can push past my pain when something else has my compete attention. I'm going to try and think about that over the next few days.

(In all honesty, I possible could have caused the zappers myself. Before starting laundry was grocery shopping, and when I tried to sling my purse across my shoulder, the strap whipped across my right cheek. It wasn't too hard, but it felt as if I was whipped with a live electrical wire. It's possible that the zappers had to run their course until the insult recovered.)

Okay, bedtime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home