Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Okay, back and better than ever! Instead of obsessing about every finite detail of my pain, this blog will discuss pain issues, but also general things in life.

I admit that this February was a hard time. I spent a lot of time thinking about how much time I've lost in the last 10 years because of my pain, and I can never get that back. Then I turned 29, and with no viable prospects for a serious committment, and the possibility of having a child seem as if it'll never happen. But then I eventually accepted it - I still would like a serious committment from a man, but I think I can live with spoiling my nephew and my best friends baby (due December!)

Okay, it hasn't been easy - they say nothing in life worth having isn't. I probably went though more hell than most, and I'M STILL HERE! I think I finally realized that, and am trying to move on. It is not easy when every morning you have a wake up call of face pain beating on the side of my head. But if I can get up, the pain will decrease, and I can move about and start my day.

So look for things to come, some more stories about surviving pain, about interesting things in Arizona, etc.

:) Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home