Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, September 22, 2003

I've heard the best news today. A grant we submitted that we were told didn't qualify for funding, suddenly became fundable. Due to the length of time that has passed, we lose six months off our project. But hey, it's a five year project - we will just work a bit harder.

Don't feel up to having my lunch today since all this excitement has set off some pressure bombs in my head. It's basically a landmine where each step causes a blow of pain across the right side of my face.

I got an e-mail from my mom confirming that she is going through the same thing that I am, except in a different area. Her MRI showed that her disc has protruded and is rubbing on the nerve. She feels her pain in her ribs. She also has some degenerative problems, but wasn't more specific.

I'm glad I'll be up there this weekend to see her. I hope that her pain doctor can find a way to help her become pain free.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home