Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Well, I was somewhat productive...

Okay, I did get laundry done, but not the ironing. I did get the grocery shopping done (and I manage to get everything on my list). The last double batch of peanut butter and jelly cookies are in the oven (for another three minutes).

Tonight, I also double checked to see if my inflatable mattress was in working order (along with the pump). Magnum did not like the pump, but was scared enough to not attack it. But he complains very loudly about it. I feel like such a yuppy for taking an inflatable mattress camping. But with the arthritis in my lower back, this is the compromise I was able to make with my doctors.

I didn't get any of the foil packages started, but can do that tomorrow. I'll do whatever ironing I need to do (and maybe more in the morning). That just leaves dinner...does a wine cooler count?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home