Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The "friendlier" face of POTUS

I'm watching the new monthly press conferences that the President is giving. He still sounds uncertain, stammers, and uses "um" too much. I'm not a public speaker myself, but how could people give their vote for someone that can't clear express his issues publicly.

His saying that Iraq is doing much better than it really seems to be is maddening. Sure, there's an elected government (that is being eliminated one by one). Their inability to control the insurgency, let alone even begin the constitution writing.

However, there is one bit of optimistic news: A majority of U.S. population believes in intelligent life outside this planet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home