Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Almost the end of the day...

And I'm thankful. From just before 3:00 AM, I didn't sleep well followed by fits of sneezing. I'm allergic to mold, and wonder if the rains we got this weekend could be the reason. I know that I said it doesn't rain until July - it normally DOESN'T! That's what I get for opening my big mouth.

According to my cousin's kid, the Suns will not win tomorrow night. If he's right, he predicted the entire NBA playoff series (to the game). I don't think my cousin would approve of him being a sport bettor though.

Well, it'll probably be an early bedtime tonight since I'm already exhausted. Here's hoping I sleep better tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home