Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Follow-up...

I got a call about a half hour ago from someone in the Molecular and Cellular Biology department (the exact opposite location from where we're located). I still didn't get an answer as to how their purchasing person put my name and address on the "ship to", but someone will be by tomorrow morning to pick up the boxes.

*scratches head*

One aggravation down, only to have a new one appear. I've been trying for a MONTH to process a subcontract with a collaborator in New Jersey. First our projects department goes over it, then sends it back for their approval. After hounding the projects department in New Jersey for three weeks with no answers, I asked the collaborator to bug them as well with no answer for a week. Finally today, I get an e-mail saying the budgets on pages 1 and 12 don't match up! How can someone screw something up like that!?!?!? So I sent the subcontract back to our projects department, and will have to follow up in the AM to make sure it gets fixed ASAP.

*pulls hair out of head* None of this is in my control - I just have the boss screaming at me twice a week to get the subcontract going...*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home