Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Wild Oats RULES!

I also got today a list of gluten-free products from Trader Joe's (3 pages), and Wild Oats (9 pages). So I stopped by Wild Oats on the way home tonight. I found some great snacks to take on the plane, gluten-free waffles (blueberry and apple), and dinner packages (the just add meat kinds) that use corn noodles that are gluten-free.

I didn't stop by Trader Joe's tonight, but I have Chicagoland addresses of Trader Joe's and Wild Oats stores. I feel a lot better about this trip than I did yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home