Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Evening thoughts

Remembered to close the windows this morning, but forgot to hit the thermostat to run the AC if needed. Stuffy, and a bit warm (compared to outside). Temperature wasn't too bad, so just decided to open the windows again.

Cats are getting their litterbox back. Opened the closet and reset their automatic litterbox. Why? Didn't find a mess anywhere, but didn't find any in their temporary boxes. Perhaps they were just good and didn't drink any water, or eat anything, but I'm sure I'll find something eventually. They're not happy with their litterbox situtation, they are healed enough, so *poof* their old litterbox appears.

So Congressman Kolbe knew about the Foley scandal SIX YEARS AGO. He's not running for office again, so this is probably a bit of a snub to the Republican party. I never understood how he could be openly gay and in the Republican party.

Surprise - the rumors that Google was thinking of forking over 1.6 billion dollars for YouTube are true after all. After all the talk on Friday, it seemed anti-climatic today.

No luck on the job front yet. Applied for a lab management job, and don't think I'll get it. Nothing in the description wasn't different than I normally do - this is just on a bigger scale without the grunt labwork. My reason - the salary is more than twice my current salary! WTF? I applied anyway just for the heck of it. I asked for a slightly lower salary, and disclosed my current salary. I am not expecting to hear back on that one however.

Oh do I need to lose a few pounds. Like 15 of them at least.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home