Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

long distance worries

Maybe it's because I had zero amounts of caffeine.

Maybe it's because I could have used a second pair of hands to corral kitties this morning.

Maybe it's because I am making changes in my life like moving and trying to find a new job.

But I get so frustrated with the long distance part of my relationship. I had thoughts this morning of just ending it. What started this train of thought was during our IM chat last night, he said he had bought a case of gluten free beer for me. I could only think "well when am I going to be able to enjoy it?"

I haven't seen him in a month. I talked to him on the phone Sunday. I am lucky if I get to IM with him for an hour before he has to go to bed to get up at 4:30 the next morning.

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I think the absence is making my heart grow harder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home