Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Fall

I like fall in the southwest. Though it isn't quite like this in Phoenix.

Last night I opened the windows. It cooled off the place more than the AC, but I still only used my top sheet. Must be that being in the AC vent I need my throw comforter.

But the kitties were seriously annoyed. They have to get used to the idea that they can NOT go outside when we move. So they took turns sitting at the window.

The problem with leaving the windows open, the people and car noise woke me up several times.

Then when I finally got out of bed, Adira spent the entire morning expressing her displeasure at seeing and smelling the outdoors, but not actually being outdoors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home