Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Go to your room!

Ever since I brought the kitties home, Magnum's been a big pain in the ass sourpuss. Every time he saw Adira, he'd start hissing and growling. Sometimes it escalted to a real fight.

I'm desperate. I read this article last week about a dog whisperer and the trick that helped calm their dog. What the heck, maybe it'll work on my kitties.

Strange as it is, it seems to work. Magnum would calm down, and relax. Adira has been seeking refuge in the kennel which is in view of Magnum.

The biggest problem is that I can't work on this behavior modification technique when I'm not home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home