Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

bad kitty

*sigh* Adira is going to be a problem when I move into my folks house.

"Yes mother, my cats are never on the counter. They're good about that."

This morning, as I make my path to the coffee pot. Much to my suprise, the glass blender was on the floor. It's supposed to be on top of the refrigerator.

Three things struck me at that moment:

1.) Dang, the glass blender didn't break. This was a great investment.

2.) I slept through this incident. I really can miss the start of WWIII.

3.) Adira's using the counter to get on the fridge. This will not go over well with my folks.


Boyfriend also brought up the fact that she can't get used to sitting and sleeping on my dining room table. I'll put stuff on her half of the table and we'll start with that. I think she enjoys being a handful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home