Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

repeating history

Dude, history is repeating itself.

"Little Ice Age: Big Chill", a documentary on the History Channel commented that conditions before the little ice age was that the climate was so warm and mild that wine making grapes were growing in places such as England.

I really remember this incident because they found French law documents that tried to ban imports of English wine (supposedly because it was so good).

Several hundred years of cold weather followed.

Like I said earlier: history is beginning to repeat itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home