Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

unhappy house

So I was gone for a long weekend for Labor Day weekend. Came back, then left for the weekend for my nephew's second birthday.

Came home after Labor Day, and cats were fine. Went to work the next day, and they were so happy I came home at the end of the day.

Came home this weekend, and the cats were much more unsettled. Adira figured out that she can get to more of her toys if she tips the toy box on its side instead of picking out one toy at a time. Toys were scattered all over the living room. One of the critters also got on my baker's rack and knocked everything over.

Part of the problem was the feeder got stuck and was pretty low. And the litterbox got stuck and stopped working yesterday.

Poor kitties. Maybe I should start experimenting travelling to my new home with them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home