Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

move with cats

I haven't moved with cats at all. It's only a two and half hour drive, but I think that I'll need some Xanax for all of us!!

Serious.

The kitties will have some adjusting to do as well. I'm going to live with my folks while I get a job and build up some money. (Part of the "behind me 110%").

No outdoor adventures for the kitties. Too many bigger critters that would love a fluffy appetizer. Not a big deal since they haven't spent more than five minutes outside since May.

Plus there's the "gentle giant" of a puppy dog. Okay, he's not a puppy, but a 15 year old dog. He's had to deal with cats when I lived there in high school. But my kitties aren't used to a big slobbering dog embracing them and giving wet kisses. I think he's too old for that now. Dog tolerates the attention of a toddler, so I'm hoping that cats and dog will come to a mutual understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home