Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

bye to tucsonjenn

Wow.

Had several long talks with my folks. They're behind me 110%.

Time to move on, and move past Tucson.

I'll be gradually moving up the Phoenix area. Which is probably better or worse that way. I suppose it'll depend on how quickly I can get my stuff together, and how much I can move on my own over the next few weeks.

I'll still work at my job, but start going through the motions of wrapping things up. I really like working with the clinical nurse, which is why I stayed as long as I have been.

Boyfriend isn't too phased by my news. It's not like I'm moving away from him - possibly closer is more like it. Hopefully it'll get his butt in gear to move to Phoenix too.

Already found a decent job that suits my abilities and specialities. It asked for resumes three weeks ago, and since it's still listed, there haven't been any takers. So I'll try and toss my resume to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home