Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ruffled fur?

Okay, both kitty cats were happy to get home. I put Magnum on the floor, and he started off to the food bowl. I opened the kennel, and Adira bolted out.

I quickly turned and locked the door. But I could have sworn I heard hissing. I dismissed it as high strung cats trying to settle down.

Came home, and Magnum was still growling and hissing at the sight of Adira. Poor little thing. In my laziness, the kennel still sat by the door with the side opened. Much to my surprise, Adira went back in it. I could have easily closed her back in, but still she sat there. I think it's in part because she feels safe from Magnum whumpings while in there.

Bedtime finally arrived. Adira did her happy cat drool fest. Then Magnum came in and jumped on my drawers of socks and other under the clothes things. He started growling and hissing, and Adira jumped off the bed.

This went on several times throughout the night. Each time, I tried to break it up (or at least shut them up).

This morning, against my better judgement, I poured out some of the wet food for them. I setup my two plates on opposite sides of the dining room like normal. Magnum stayed on the couch and wouldn't partake of his half of the wet food. So Adira went back and forth to both places, munching away happily.

Now who's the dumbass?

Where's my chill pill when he needs it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home