Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Transition

Adira is having the most trouble transitioning to living conditions in our new place.

I covered the dining room table with stuff so she couldn't use that as a lounging area. She expressed her annoyance at this for a few days.

Then she decided it was more fun to show her displeasure in other ways.

First was knocking the blender to the floor from the refrigerator. It did chip the plastic base, but I think it can be glued back together.

When I got home yesterday, she had raided my q-tip container. I found a couple victims shreaded in the sink.

Then this morning, she jumped on the counter to be right next to me while I was getting the coffee maker ready. She got a sharp and loud lecture about not jumping on the counters.

*sigh*

Hopefully the new place will freak her out so much she'll be a good kitty. I'm not too sure right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home