Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, October 09, 2006

no hard feelings?

I'm surprised at how my cats aren't mad at me for putting them through the declaw.

Magnum was actually kneading with his front paws while I was brushing him last night. Probably a good sign he's not hurting.

Adira actually is more affectionate. What was a nightime routine of trying to pet the cat while she wandered around the bed kneading the topsheet has changed to a long session of petting followed by her sleeping against my arm, upper body on my chest.

Some things don't change - she's still a princess.

Magnum, however still was growling and hissing at Adira when she joined us in the living room. Wasn't as bad this morning, so I hope he'll get over it eventually.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home