Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, October 09, 2006

long distance angel

I started reading a blog of a girl that reminded me a lot of my best friend. Once in a while we traded emails about something when I made a comment. I guess I had mentioned that I couldn't eat the McDonalds parfaits since the granola was added ahead of time, and I couldn't eat the granola due to my celiac.

She sent me an email this morning saying that McDonalds now put the granola in a separate packet. So I could eat their parfaits and throw away the granola.

Thanks Sarak!

P.S. She also said that the comments link was broken. It happened when I tried to switch to haolscan. Switching the template fixed those problems. Now I just need to add the cat lovers and favorite links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home