Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I'll pretend to be look surprised

*ugh* Just finished yet another human subjects training certification. Have to do it every two years now *grrr*

Not that I learned anything new.

This didn't surprise me either. I know that Phoenix drivers suck. Between the motorcyclists that weave between cars zooming well over the speed limit (illegal and stupid), the old people confused as to where they are, the parking lot freeways increasing tempers, and the now intense summer heat making waits seem five times longer than in the winter, it's not too surprising.

See why I'm not in any big hurry to move up there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home