Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Victory for bible thumpers

I just got sick to my stomach. I have a cousin raising his three kids in South Dakota. My impression - bible thumpers.

Not that it's all bad - the kids are very well behaved and polite.

But the attempt to ban abortion in South Dakota just makes me retch. I guess it's mostly because I don't want to be told what I can't do if I can't handle having a child at that time.

Could I actually go through an abortion - I don't know. I've never had to cross that bridge. But I would like to have the option if I needed or wanted it.

Forgive the rant - I'm very tired today. I'll explain later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home