Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

As seen on TV

I've seen some silly things on TV. The PetVac is one of them.

Their schitch is that it has a very long tube so you can hook it up to your vacuum cleaner in the next room. Umm, all I have to do is move my vacuum cleaner to make my cats run in terror.

The cat that was modeled looked sedated.

And I have a commercial vacuum cleaner with amazing suction force. Plus it is a static nightmare when it's on. I'd be afraid of shocking my kitties.

If I could get them near the PetVac in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home