Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Cat and couch game

I wish I had my camera to illustrate this.

Magnum likes the end of the couch where I keep a pillow. If I want to stretch out on the couch, that's where I put my head. The pillow makes for a great cat magnet.

To try and keep the fluff and fur off my pillow, I put a down throw across the couch. I guess it's too warm for them, so they sleep other places.

This morning, I was cold (again). So I grabbed the throw to try and keep me warm. Then I sit on the couch and do some emailing. Before I could do a double take, Magnum is sleeping on the pillow.

I bother him enough, and he leaves. Then Adira decides it's a good resting place.

Bother her enough to make her leave. Then Magnum decides to take a long snooze on the pillow.

While most people hear snoring, he's really laughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home