Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Runway final three

Okay, I couldn't resist - Bravo TV already posted tonight's episode highlights and lowlights.

I knew that based on the teaser commercials "Four left, and three are gunning for Santino to be out" wouldn't happen. I was pretty sure that Santino would stay (unfortunately).

Kara has had consistency problems throughout the season, and it looks like it caught up to her finally. A shame because I liked her stuff in the two episodes before tonights. Guess since she never won a challenge also doomed her.

Chloe has always strong showings. I also like her elegant simplicity.

Santino - overkill, overkill, overkill.

I think that Daniel will win it all. I'm not thrilled with everything he's produced, but he does do simple chic from time to time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home