Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Kitty wake up call

This doesn't invovle claws either!

Just like Monday morning, just as I peek at the alarm clock (usually a half hour before I get up), Adira will come to make sure I don't go back to sleep. By this time of the sleeping pattern, I'm on my right side with my hands on the pillow.

Adira will do a walk around, purring. Weird, but not offensive.

Then she sits with her front paws on my hands (which are on the pillow). Nice to have soft fluffy matter on my hands.

Then she'll give me a couple slurps on my face.

Okay, I'm up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home