Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, February 13, 2006

No hand-eye coordination here

Damn, I just knocked over my travel coffee cup on my desk. Fortunately, since it was my travel cup, only a half dozen or so drops landed on my desk.

That's the second time in about 36 hours that I did something that stupid. Saturday night, I was reaching for my cola can. Instead of grasping the can, I tipped it over. That made a bit more of a mess than the latest mishap.

I guess that even if I see the item in my side vision, I lack enough coordination to connect my hand to the item.

Or just call me a klutz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home