Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Time zone hell

Because I live in the great big state of Arizona, we don't change our clocks for daylight savings. Never.

Unfortunately, we get most of our channels via California feeds. So when a show is advertised to air at 10:00 PM, it's really 11:00 PM. That's my problem with Project Runway. So I set my VCR to record it.

But I couldn't wait until I got home to watch and find out who got eliminated.

So I checked Bravo TV's website. Nick lost the last challenge. Kind of indifferent - I wasn't rooting for him to make the final three. But he seemed to be a nice guy. Chole won the last challenge - you go girl!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home