Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Complaining does wonders sometimes

Last week when human resources called to get my opinion on our health care options, I gave them an earful on the crappy service I got when trying to sign up for mail order pharamacy.

My gripe was that I enrolled online, and had to provide my credit card information (to bill), and my email address. Their site said I would be contacted within 48 hours to confirm my registeration. I still had the script in my hand, and wasn't sure what to do with it. Where do I send it? Should I fill out the same registeration forms with the script? I was waiting for that information to be sent via email.

It was a week later that I got a call from human resources.

They provided me with a number, and after 10 minutes on hold, I got through to someone. BTW: their phone tree sucks. She was able to verify that I had registered and gave me instructions on how to mail in the script. She told me it would take two weeks. That was fine, I was still good with the samples provided to me.

Guess who was surprised to have a package delivered on Friday. Yup, they should have gotten the script Tuesday or Wednesday, and I got it at my door Friday. Shipping comes from Tempe, so it shouldn't take that long to get to my door.

My problem is that it is shipped cold because it is supposed to be stored cold until use. Getting a refill in May or August is going to be a bit tricky. Hopefully there's an easy way to get it delivered to work instead so it doesn't sit outside all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home