Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Drink enough?

I tried to keep up with a state of the union address in a drinking game. I was already woozy by the time he mentioned border security. I also ruined the calories I burned in a four mile walk with all the drinking I did.

I was thankfully saved by a phone call by my boyfriend. We talked for about ten minutes, and when I came back, I lost interest in the rest of the speech.

On a different drinking note, not having enough fluids can make you more sensitive to pain. Kind of a double edged sword for people dealing with TN types of pain. By the second day of my recent trip to hell, I lacked desire to even drink water. More double edged sword here - room temperature water can make me more sick to my stomach, refrigerated water can be too painful to my upper teeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home