Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Cider blogging

Hard cider is an acceptable substitute for beer. I never was much of a beer drinker before celiac, but I do miss a Guiness every now and then.

I'm currently "testing" the Wyder's brand of hard ciders. My boyfriend being the ever thoughful and a bit "over the top" that he is, he bought me peach and pear cider from Wyder's to try.

I like them both. The pear is a bit more dry taste to it and the peach is a bit sweeter. I go in phases when I like one over the other - the last couple days it's been the peach.

But a very good beer alternative. I forget which has been my favorite to date, so I'll have to update when I come across it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home