Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

And I was in a good mood coming home...

Adira had decided it was better to sleep on her "throne pillow" on my bed the next time I ventured into the scene of the crime. I did turn the light on this time. Adira tolerated this trip, but wouldn't let me pet her. I'll leave bits of chicken on a plate for her as a peace offering.

And I was in such a good mood when I came home. I picked up a script that I needed filled. At the point I paid for it, the receipt showed I had a three dollar credit on anything the store sells along with a two dollar credit towards vitamins. Seeing that, I was reminded to get some iron.

So I went to the vitamin section, and saw that a brand of iron on special where it was buy one, get one free. I added my three dollar coupon, and I got a screaming deal for the iron. I paid $4.29 for 180 caplets of 28mg iron glycinate.

I even remembered to take it after dinner. Too bad a half hour ago my right foot cramped up so bad for so long that the sides of my foot got numb. Maybe it'll eventually help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home