Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Alcohol free hangover

I learned this morning how one can feel hung over without a single drink of alcohol.

Work a 12 hour day. I don't mean a day where you're sitting at a desk all day. A day where you're running between two labs, and shuffling between duties of two lab procedures.

It didn't help that I'm still having troubles with my celiac. My feet started cramping something fierce when I got home. To a generic person, my foot looks like it's writhering away. It's because the way it cramps, it pulls the muscles in towards the center of my foot.

Which means that the feet are just the beginning. Anytime I moved my legs during the night, I got the cramps in the lower legs. Which wakes me up until it subsides. Go back to sleep, roll over, cramp, repeat.

Perhaps this will be the motivation I need to get some iron for my legs.

Woke up at 5:05AM. A bit too early for today. So I go back to sleep and have a weird and bad dream. The jist of the dream was that I was coming to boyfriend's place after being out of town (I was arriving early). As I walk in the door, a brunette runs out wearing a sheet. So I get pissed that boyfriend's cheating on me. It's boyfriend's place, but the guy doesn't look like my boyfriend. Then I start asking questions about where he had been doing her, and he starts coming on to me. I get further mad, then wake up.

I hate dreams like that. I wish boyfriend would drop me a note letting me know how things are going. For all I know, he doesn't have internet in the hotel he's staying at, or just too tired to drop me a note. I haven't heard from him since he got there.

At least my mom was thoughtful enough to call last night to make sure I wasn't brooding too much. "Not today, I'm just trying to stay awake."

Nothing like catching up on paperwork to help.....*lol*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home