Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tucson gem and mineral show

Yes, I know - HaloScan screwed up the template. I will try and work on it tonight.

In the meanwhile, I'm seriously debating going to the Tucson Gem, Mineral, and Fossil show. I've never gone before, and since this could quite possibly be my last year in Tucson, I'd like to see it once.

I hear great things about the prices, so I'm optimistic that I could get opal at a reasonable price. My maternal grandmother had some beautiful opal jewlery that she got from her mother on her wedding day. Of course, the robbers took the opal jewlery as well as the big screen TV. If I can get opals at a decent price, I'd like to try and help her replace some of what was stolen from her.

I'm feeling a bit overwhlemed though. Here is a list of the various events. I know I can't go to the commercial ones because I don't have a business of any kind. Anyone have experience navigating these events? What should I go to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home