Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, January 06, 2006

More stuff to drink

I was introduced to this stuff about a month ago. My boyfriend's father had a couple bottles laying around. He thought I'd like it, so he proceeded to open a bottle to let me try. Over the course of a long breakfast, half the bottle was gone. He then sent me home with an unopened bottle (which TSA looked over very closely when I went through security)

I then got a couple more bottles for Christmas. Which is good since I had been without for a couple weeks. (One bottle will be finished off tonight.) Now you have some idea how much I like this stuff.

It's a thick drink, a bit sweet. But not like desert wine sweet. It's a very smooth and pleasant drink. It is suggested that you pour it over ice cream. I tried that once, but wasn't too thrilled with it (I even used a decent ice cream).

Interested? Go find your own damn bottle, this stuff is hard to find.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home