Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Missing the Fluff and Furr

Last night was the soundest amount of sleep that I got since I left Tucson. When the phone rang early this AM, I thought for a few seconds that I was in my own bed. When I wasn't able to feel a warm furry body within kicking or reaching range, it hit me that there are no warm furry bodies (my parents dog never sleeps in my bedroom).

So, I launched iPhoto to look at them.
My sweet little Adira (aka: Fluff). She likes to knead on the top blanket on my bed when I go to bed.

Magnum (aka: Furr). He likes to capsize and show off that fat striped belly. I have to remember to tell my cat sitters that the belly is NOT an invitation to rub it (unless you can get along without a hand).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home