Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Fountain Hills relaxing

Okay, I went out to see "Syriana" late this morning. It is a movie that makes you think a lot, but I'm still not sure if I would buy a copy when it hits DVD. I might have to see it again.

Then as the movie was ending, my sister called to ask if it was okay to leave my nephew with me while she went to physical therapy. Between my Dad and I, we managed the three plus hours she was gone. I'm definately not up to the full time job of being the mother of a toddler. But it warms my heart to know that he recognizes me. But he likes electronics a bit too much to risk bringing out the laptop for a quick blog with him running around.

Today is my Mom's birthday. We're going to dinner tonight in about 30 minutes. At least they have a decent steak house in town these days, so we can get there in less than 10 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home