Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, January 20, 2006

the toybox

Man I wish I had my camera for this.

Boyfriend suggested that I have too many cat toys laying around. And I should get a box to put the toys in.

I found a small cardboard box by the elevators this morning that I thought it would be a good small size.

I even brought it after work tonight. Then I put a handful of toys in it that were laying around.

While eating dinner, there was a small commotion. I crane my neck around towards the sound of the commotion. Adira apparently doesn't like having her toys in the box. She was having a good old time "liberating" the toys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home