Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Food for thought

Here's another reason to be concerned about the domestic spying program. One of the criteria is international communications (email or phone).

I've heard reports that since 9/11, certain international relays (international phone calls) were re-wired to use US connections to make it easier to eavesdrop on a call between two people that are in other countries.

Well, have you ever looked at where some of your spam originates from? The easiest way to get ideas is to look at the full headers. Who's to say that these types of emails aren't triggering their "qualifiers", thus adding you to the list of "must investigate further" list?

*shudders*

On that note, I must keep an appointment that's on a public access calendar system. Make it easier for the NSA to find me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home