Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

blueberry high

I don't know exactly why, but I seem to have an obsession with blueberries. I didn't notice it until today, but I'm picking products with blueberries in it.

This morning, it was Naked juice with blueberries, apples, and raspberries in it.

With lunch, it was SoBe red and blueberry juice.

Dinner it was Arbor Mist holiday Merlot with cranberries, apples, and blueberries with Merlot.

I suppose that if I don't go anywhere this weekend, I'll experiment with gluten-free muffin recipies and use up some of the frozen blueberries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home