Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Honestly, it just appeared in my way

Okay maybe not. But I'll blame it on being really tired.

Yesterday, I was in the tissue lab, and had to grab a bottle of media in the room next door. When I was walking back into the tissue room, I walked into a giant BL-2 hood. Most of my body was able to avoid the large metal item, but my shoulder took a big hit.

It was sore for a few hours afterwards, and then I forgot about it. Since it was my left shoulder, my backpack strap doesn't sit there, and I went on with my life.

This morning when I was using the soapy poofie thing, my left shoulder was sore when I was soaping the shoulder. I looked and saw the red, black, and blue colors there. I then remembered why it was there.

*owie*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home