Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

quietly raises hand

Umm, this is a bit weird. I've now seen it on a couple MSM sites. The BBC's story has more information.

So they think they can use a rib bone to determine if it's Joan of Ark.

The BBC article admits that the family tree is probably false. And being burned at the stake at 19 probably didn't leave a lot of time to have a child. So the best they can do is carbon date and determine if the DNA is from a man or woman.

Yeah, I'm real exicted about the confidence here. "We found a rib bone from a woman dating from 1380-1460. It must be Joan of Ark."

*yawns*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home