Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

happy and sad

Boyfriend called tonight. His one day off a week, and he called even though we had talked via email for hours earlier in the day.

He tells me I can call whenever I want to. I haven't yet. I don't want to bother him when he's on the job (which is six days a week 9-10 hours a day). Then on his one day off, he has to do laundry, shopping, etc. Including sleeping in.

So for him to call me to say that he wanted to hear my voice and that he missed me, that meant a lot to me. (That sure is one way to get a girl into a slobbering fool.) Still no "L" word, but I don't know if he's waiting until we are physically together again, or he just can't say it. I get the gist of it anyway.

Speaking of getting together, it's going to be the middle of March (again). He was hoping it was after the first week, but it's been postponed to when I originally thought it was going to be. I'll be sad tomorrow - I spent the first five weeks thinking it was going to be the middle of March, then last week told early March. So I've spent more time thinking mid-March than early March. Not a big deal, but I still miss him like crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home