Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

yum and half

My boss gives us a gift certificate to See's candy for Christmas every year. It's for a pound of candy. Not a great gift, but at least we get a little something.

I finally got it filled Thursday. I got some dark chocolate caramels, and various truffles. The raspberry were pretty good. I was disappointed with the blueberries. The mint were okay - but had to eat them first because the mint smell would have gotten to everything.

But my absolute favorite are the apple pie truffles. Which was surprising since I'm not a big fan of white chocolate, but these were so good. They were a bit filling, and not very chocolatey. Best of all, it didn't cause any trouble with my celiac.

I'm going to have to buy more of the apple truffles when I need to treat myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home