Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Weekend helper

It's Friday. Unlike my poor boyfriend, tomorrow and Sunday will be a day off from work.

I felt lousy this AM. All week I've been bothered with a pain in my chest every time I breathe in. Any physical activity seems to make it a bit worse, but I'm just telling myself that it's a chest cold or something stupid like that. Adira seemed to sense something wasn't quite right this AM. She vowed to be a good girl and help with my weekend activities:
"First Mommy, I will let you sleep in."

"Then I'll check your email for you and delete all your junk mail"

"Then we'll do laundry"

Isn't she sweet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home