Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, October 21, 2005

And I thought I was a packrat

I read this in the Arizona Republic:

Three people living in one of Chandler's worst neighborhood eyesores could go to jail if they don't clean up their property.

On Thursday, police served the city's first "inspection warrant" on a cul-de-sac home southwest of Dobson Road and Chandler Boulevard. The warrant allowed officers to peek behind backyard walls at mounds of tools, bicycles, old tires, file cabinets, light fixtures, lawn mowers, buckets, car parts and electronic equipment. They were looking for property code violations and stolen property, said Sgt. Greg Carr, who oversees code enforcement.

And I thought I was a packrat....Seriously I'm getting better at it since I will have to move my stuff to Phoenix which will be more of a pain than moving it across Tucson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home