Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Running out of excuses

I've always been somewhat accident prone (clumsy). I used to have a great excuse - anti-epileptic medications. As an extra bonus, if I banged a part of my body into something, it didn't hurt.

Of course, I can't bang numb parts of my body into things (that'd be too convienent). A few minutes ago, I was trying to reach for something outside the biosafety hood. Instead I misjudged and whacked the top of my hand on the glass front shield. Ah well, when it'll bruise it will match the bruise on my forehead from yesterday's surprise sneeze when working in front of the same glass shield.

Perhaps I should just take over the other biosaefty hood. That would mean having to clean it first *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home